Schoolgirl Jenny Fry found hanged after ‘suffering from allergy to WiFi’

The teenager was supposedly plagued by symptoms related to a condition known as electro-hypersensitivity Tuesday 01 December 2015

Jenny Fry suffered from tiredness, headaches and bladder problems caused by irritation to wireless internet
Jenny Fry suffered from tiredness, headaches and bladder problems caused by irritation to wireless internet (RIP Jenny Fry/ Facebook )

A mother has accused a school of failing to protect her daughter who allegedly died because of an “allergy to WiFi”, an inquest has heard.

Jenny Fry, 15, was found hanging in Broke Wood near her home in Chadlington, Oxfordshire on 11 June after texting a friend saying she planned to kill herself.

The teenager was said to have been plagued by symptoms related to a condition known as electro-hypersensitivity (EHS), according to The Mirror.

Jenny’s mother, Debra Fry, told Oxfordshire Coroners’ Court her daughter suffered from tiredness, headaches and bladder problems caused by irritation to wireless broadband.

Jenny is believed to have began showing signs of EHS in November 2012 and her symptoms would worsen the closer she came to a wireless router, the inquest heard.

Jenny Fry, 15 was a student at Chipping Norton School RIP Jenny Fry/ Facebook
Jenny Fry, 15 was a student at Chipping Norton School RIP Jenny Fry/ Facebook (RIP Jenny Fry/ Facebook)

The family removed wireless routers from their home, but said the WiFi at Chipping Norton School would affect Jenny and she continued to be ill, The Sun reports.

Mrs Fry said Jenny “took school work seriously”, but received lots of detentions as she would often remove herself from classrooms to find areas where she would be able to work without irritation from the school’s WiFi. She claimed she had a heated exchange with teachers telling then her daughter shouldn’t be put in detention in classrooms with WiFi access.

“I took lots of information into school to show the head teacher, Simon Duffy, but he said there was equally the same information available claiming WiFi was safe,” said Mrs Fry.

The family now want to raise awareness of EHS and are campaigning to remove wireless technology from nurseries and schools.

Mrs Fry said: “Jenny left letters for us where she said she couldn’t cope with her allergies from WiFi anymore.”

“She left them for us in case things went too far but I don’t believe she wanted to die.”

Simon Duffy, head teacher of Chipping Norton School said: “Just like many other public spaces, Chipping Norton School does have WiFi installed to enable us to operate effectively. The governors are content that the installed equipment complies with the relevant regulations and will ensure this continues to be the case,” The Telegraph reports.

Coroner Darren Salter gave a narrative verdict, which did not include factors relating to EHS as no medical notes exist to prove Jenny suffered from the condition.

The World Health Organization says electromagnetic sensitivity is “characterized by a range of non-specific symptoms that lack apparent toxicological or physiological basis or independent verification.”

Here’s the link to the original source for this article:

If you haven’t scrolled through this site then you likely don’t know that the entire impetus for this blog is because I touched the screen of an iPhone 5C in October of 2016 and a pain shot up my arm that radically changed my life. I’m unable to enter most buildings and have moved to the Ozark mountains of Arkansas away from the tech-saturated city of Austin, Texas. I use a hardwired, grounded and shielded computer and installed filters for the smart meter FORCED on us here. I live a very isolated life because I have no choice and if we don’t get Elon Musk to stop his mission to spray the Earth with Wifi then I’m in BIG TROUBLE. I immediately gave up my cell phone and hurt like crazy if I get near one. I can’t ride in late model cars, can’t work outside the home, can’t travel by taxi, bus or plane. A trip to the ER would likely cost me my life and there are only eight low EMF hospitals in the entire world. I am not alone. This “injury” is happening to more and more people. Go look at Amazon and look for book titles about Radiation and EMF’s and you’ll see. Go on Facebook and look up groups/pages with the names “Smart Meters” or “EMF” or “EHS”. Since 2016 I’m seeing it coming at us like a freight train and children, pets and women seem to be more susceptible.

The post at this link is what started this blog. After I was out of immediate danger and got my equipment set up safely I began reading like crazy and instead of finding out that I was alone in my story, I found enough information that I’m convinced I could fill a train car with published studies about the dangers of chronic exposure to non-ionizing radiation. There’s no particular reason for the documents I chose to include with this Featured Post…it’s just what came out of my reading. Many of the documents were chosen because of the referenced sources listed behind the article. Bottom line, just start reading there and you’ll get an overall view of my own awakening to this big mess humans are creating with all this technology rolled out by a corrupt FCC according to a 59-page Harvard Ethics report properly titled “Captured Agency – How the Federal Communications Commission is Dominated by the Industries it Presumably Regulates”. They list who got money and who paid them. They don’t care about me, you or your precious children and pets who are being harmed by all of this. Think I’m kidding, go spend some time on this blog and you should come out with a different perspective. Then look at the “Solutions” category and start learning about how to make your world safer. That’s why I created/am creating this blog.

It’s also educational to just scroll through the titles of the posts here. I learned quite a bit from the paper catalogue offered by a company,, who sells a lot of the protective products and meters to take readings that I use. What made me mad was seeing “Celebrating 20 Years” in business on the front of the catalogue. Wait? What? Why the hell didn’t anyone tell us we needed to be doing this? Why weren’t we told that Wifi is 245 BILLION cycles per second of pulsed microwave radiation flooding into our worlds? Why weren’t we told these phones should be in a radiation blocking case? Write them on their site and ask for a catalogue. It’s free and a good start to learning what’s going on here.

Blessings on your journey

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s