I touched the screen of my new cell phone and a pain shot up my arm that felt like a blood pressure cuff was on too tight. It stayed that way for two hours before letting up. Over the next few days and weeks I became ultra sensitive to everything wireless and electrical in my world. This took me on quite a journey and opened my eyes to some things I would’ve never known and you need to know them too. Did you know that your cell phone is a microwave radio? Neither did I. And I didn’t know that Wi-Fi was pumping microwave radiation into my world and that it was all accumulating in my body. I found another person and then another and then I found out there’s 119 Million Americans who have this condition now according to the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. That’s near 1/3 of our population (documentation in Exhibit A). I suggest you scroll through the Featured Document on this blog (An URGENT Message…) and come back later for a deep dive but people need to see the shocking events taking place from wireless technology so we can hopefully change the course we’re on. It’s all come into our world through massive documented corruption.
I reached out online to see if I was over-reacting about our new wireless world… The 900 MHz cordless phones, 2.45 GHz of Wi-Fi aka 245 Billion Cycles per Second of microwave radiation, microwave ovens in every home, wireless alarm systems, wireless baby monitors, electric wiring in the home with common errors that produce high electric/magnetic fields in the home, and the “Smart Meters” on the homes/buildings that measure usage, a few cell phones per household, the dozens of cell towers, various antennas, plus the overhead power lines… “Am I missing something or is this a really bad idea?” I received this reply from a 20 year veteran in the semi-conductor field:
Below is the link to the Featured Post on this site. I hope you’ll take some time and start getting informed so WE THE PEOPLE might have a chance of changing this course we’re on: