Update: It appears that PubMed has now withdrawn this article. I’m choosing to leave the post up because it points to the issue of the other cited post just below this statement about how the human sweat ducts as antennas for 5G radiation. As for the “induction of coronavirus” that seems a given if Dr. Thomas Cowan’s commentary/video, and several other doctors online, are correct that a virus is produced in a cell when it’s been poisoned. Subtle methods of electrocution are indeed “poison” to the body. The cell then pushes the toxins created inside of it away from it’s core as an act of survival and this is known as a virus and is the explanation for why you can’t breathe it onto someone and why the masks are not the right solution. Anyway, happy hunting. I suggest you open the links cited and open the source article and read the comments where other related information is often shared. There are also several other articles on this blog discussing the issue of how our electrification of our world is causing major health issues. I for one, believe if we don’t get a handle on this that we’re going to do great damage to all living things. Here’s Dr. Thomas Cowan’s 8 minute video you’ll find of interest:
When I saw this article in PubMed no less, I was reminded of the one I’d already posted (see link below). It’s a study showing that human sweat ducts act as antennas for 5G. Now PubMed seems to be giving this information a nod.
If you click the link below it will take you to the original source for this post but you might want to get a beverage and settle in because if you click that link, it will take you down a rabbit hole. You’ll be amazed at what’s in the medical sciences about what we’re doing with technology, and to our own detriment, but our television, our politicians, and our ignorance are carrying us forward down a very bad road. Below is the bait. Dive in and let me know what you learn in the comments.
Editorial J Biol Regul Homeost Agent
2020 Jul 16;34(4). doi: 10.23812/20-269-E-4.Online ahead of print.
5G Technology and induction of coronavirus in skin cells
M Fioranelli 1, A Sepehri 1, M G Roccia 1, M Jafferany 2, O Y Olisova 3, K M Lomonosov 3, T Lotti 1 3Affiliations expand
- PMID: 32668870
- DOI: 10.23812/20-269-E-4
In this research, we show that 5G millimeter waves could be absorbed by dermatologic cells acting like antennas, transferred to other cells and play the main role in producing Coronaviruses in biological cells. DNA is built from charged electrons and atoms and has an inductor-like structure. This structure could be divided into linear, toroid and round inductors. Inductors interact with external electromagnetic waves, move and produce some extra waves within the cells. The shapes of these waves are similar to shapes of hexagonal and pentagonal bases of their DNA source. These waves produce some holes in liquids within the nucleus. To fill these holes, some extra hexagonal and pentagonal bases are produced. These bases could join to each other and form virus-like structures such as Coronavirus. To produce these viruses within a cell, it is necessary that the wavelength of external waves be shorter than the size of the cell. Thus 5G millimeter waves could be good candidates for applying in constructing virus-like structures such as Coronaviruses (COVID-19) within cells.
Keywords: 5G technology; COVID-19; DNA; dermatologic antenna; inductor; millimeter wave.
Copyright 2020 Biolife Sas. http://www.biolifesas.org.
- DNA Waves and Their Applications in Biology.Fioranelli M, Sepehri A, Roccia MG, Rossi C, Lotti J, Vojvodic P, Barygina V, Vojvodic A, Vlaskovic-Jovicevic T, Peric-Hajzler Z, Matovic D, Vojvodic J, Dimitrijevic S, Sijan G, Wollina U, Tirant M, Thuong NV, Lotti T.Open Access Maced J Med Sci. 2019 Sep 11;7(18):3096-3100. doi: 10.3889/oamjms.2019.767. eCollection 2019 Sep 30.PMID: 31850131 Free PMC article.
- Towards 5G: A Photonic Based Millimeter Wave Signal Generation for Applying in 5G Access Fronthaul.Alavi SE, Soltanian MR, Amiri IS, Khalily M, Supa’at AS, Ahmad H.Sci Rep. 2016 Jan 27;6:19891. doi: 10.1038/srep19891.PMID: 26814621 Free PMC article.
- [Protection of the population health from electromagnetic hazards – challenges resulting from the implementation of the 5G network planned in Poland].Zmyślony M, Bieńkowski P, Bortkiewicz A, Karpowicz J, Kieliszek J, Politański P, Rydzyński K.Med Pr. 2020 Jan 20;71(1):105-113. doi: 10.13075/mp.5893.00867. Epub 2019 Nov 29.PMID: 31793559 Polish.
- Millimeter waves: acoustic and electromagnetic.Ziskin MC.Bioelectromagnetics. 2013 Jan;34(1):3-14. doi: 10.1002/bem.21750. Epub 2012 Aug 24.PMID: 22926874 Free PMC article. Review.
- Massive MIMO Systems for 5G and Beyond Networks-Overview, Recent Trends, Challenges, and Future Research Direction.Chataut R, Akl R.Sensors (Basel). 2020 May 12;20(10):2753. doi: 10.3390/s20102753.PMID: 32408531 Free PMC article. Review.
Here’s yet another article covering this subject:
3 thoughts on “5G Technology and induction of coronavirus in skin cells-PubMed”
Like!! Thank you for publishing this awesome article.
Does anyone have more than just the abstract?? please email me if you do! firstname.lastname@example.org
Ha…looks like they withdrew it now. In the same post I referenced another article at the beginning of the article that is akin to this and may lead you to other sources of this information. This is what I referenced:
This article was also referenced in that post and I encouraged the reader to open the post to see the original source article and that also has some information/leads as well as you should read the comments of that article about the Isreali Study on this matter. Some comments give other leads. You have to follow them out if you’re looking for something. I’m an unpaid activist so I can’t chase things for reader’s. I hope you find what you’re looking for.