Do you know the radiation and dirty electricity measurements at your child’s school where they spend 7 to 8 hours a day?
In the primary document here, An URGENT Message for Modern Man ~ 2019, I shared several credible links on high radiation levels in schools. There are some VERY CONCERNING issues of high-powered routers, cell towers on the property or nearby, and dirty electricity which all can be measured and should be measured since you can’t see, smell, or taste this toxin and much of it can and should be mitigated or removed if meter readings say so. Of most concern is that there are reports of teacher’s passing out, kids bleeding from their ears and noses and NO INCIDENT REPORTS WERE ALLOWED BY THE SCHOOLS. Hello? Are you okay with that?
Below are the active links for the disappearing articles:
Here’s a YouTube video of one teacher’s testimony who is sensitive to WIFI, explaining how it affects her: Click here to view this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wghaMbzRnb4
Here’s a 4-minute video of a child testifying about her microwave illness which happened as the result of the Wi-Fi in her school! We’re literally frying our children in microwave radiation now. I’m appalled at the ignorance and denial. Click here to view: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUA7jKyKZjs
School wireless safety bill passes… (Oregon) “The bill is expected to also pass… following compelling testimony from the Chair of the Health Committee, Sen. Laurie Monnes-Anderson...has championed this issue for many years while facing ridicule and disrespect from other legislators.” Click here to read source article: https://citizensfor5gawareness.org/school- wireless-safety-bill-passes-state-senate/
THERE ARE METERS FOR THIS! And people all over YouTube and the web in general are screaming about it; HIGHLY-CREDENTIALED PEOPLE! THERE SHOULD BE NO DEBATE and to even engage in such naysaying when there are meters to measure is surely a sign of insanity.
Here’s a few links that did not get pulled that you should find of interest:
A new electromagnetic exposure metric: high frequency voltage transients associated with increased cancer incidence in teachers in a California school. THIS is the form of radiation that’s being produced by these digital electric meters, measured in the outlets. Again, you can measure this on a Stetzerizer or Line Noise Meter. You can find more information by looking up the term “dirty electricity” which is another name for high frequency voltage transients. Click here to read source article: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18512243
YouTube.com has lots of videos about using the Stetzer or EMI Line Noise Meters and the related filters. We used a Stetzer meter but chose Greenwave filters and later added a SATIC whole house filter to the electric panel due to such dangerous readings here! Here’s a YouTube video comparing the results of Stetzer vs. Greenwave plug-in filters. These usually price in the $32.50 per filter range and you MAY need one per room or one per circuit. Each situation varies so… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sjHWEyM4U8
A SATIC Whole House Filter can be found here: https://saticshield.com/products/ These cost around $1500.
You NEED to verify the safety of your environment! Hire an electrical engineer trained in microwave radiation, wiring issues…or an EMF certified specialist to come do it (see primary document for some leads) but DEMAND that the environment be deemed healthy and free of microwave, magnetic, electric, and dirty electricity issues. DON’T ASSUME things or your child can show up with some major health issues and you won’t know where it came from or what to do, and the doctors don’t have a clue, (bad genes or bad luck) and our gov’t is sadly in cahoots with the industries it presumably regulates (as documented in a Harvard Ethics report available to read free online and cited in the primary document here). Corruption is real! Leukemia is a prevailing diagnosis in children from an unhealthy electrical environment according to Dr. Samuel Milham (cited in primary document here), and brain tumors are on the rise as they have thinner skulls. It’s NOT a deficiency of chemo or bone marrow or other medical products or procedures. When you dive off into this blog and see the truth, you’ll be horrified.
THIS BLOG PRESENTS THE STORY OF MY OWN AWAKENING THAT FORCES SOME ACCUSATIONS INTO THIS HUMAN EXPERIMENT. IT ALSO PROVIDES THE AFFIRMATIONS BEING SCREAMED INTO OUR CONSCIOUS WORLD FROM SCIENTISTS, UNIVERSITIES, AND DOCTORS ALL OVER THE GLOBE, A DIRE WARNING. I’m apparently just here to point this out for your review.
I was shopping on https://lessemf.com/suppress.html and found the following content on one of their pages.
High Frequency Noise Suppression Kits in the News
MELROSE, Wis. — Electrical “pollution” at the Melrose-Mindoro Elementary School at Mindoro has been making staff members ill, according to District Administrator Ron Perry. Several teachers and other staff members have complained of headaches, fatigue, facial flushing, numbness, sensitivity to lights and sound, tingling and loss of taste and smell. But since a contractor has installed electrical filters, the staffs’ symptoms have gone away. “I was somewhat skeptical at first, but now I’m convinced because of what the people have said to me,” Perry said.
The problem has been with RF (radio frequency) electromagnetic fields, which is out of balance and sends microwaves into the rooms, through walls, ceilings and humans. Perry explained the circumstances at the Feb. 24, 2003 Melrose-Mindoro District Board of Education meeting. Stetzer Electric of Blair had been updating some electrical wiring when they measured the RF waves in the Mindoro school with a “Fluke” meter. The meter showed that there was considerable amounts of electromagnetic wave energy in each of the rooms, especially in the computer lab, Perry said.
Workers claimed the neutral wires were too small, therefore electricity came back into the buildings to be grounded. By placing electrical filters (High Frequency Noise Suppressors) in every room, the RF waves instantly smoothed out, he said. The same has been done at Mel-Min High School and the elementary school in Melrose, although those places weren’t as bad. “It takes out the ‘trash’ in the wires,” Perry said. “Within a few days, people said they were feeling better. One person even said she could smell again.”
So many buildings were constructed when electricity wasn’t such a vital component in education. But since that time, computers, televisions, VCRs and numerous other electronics in schools has resulted in increased electricity usage, he said. By adding filters, the electromagnetic fields have been placed back into a harmonic balance.
“We’ve done a lot of good – unexpectedly,” Perry said. “The good news is that we’ve cleaned up all our schools in the district. Probably, every school in Wisconsin should be checked.” The staff knew that something was being done when the electrical contractors were at the school, but they were not sure exactly what was being done and what the results would be, he said. A few days later, staff members commented to Perry that they were feeling much better and they could feel the difference. “The results from the staff have been amazing,” Perry said. Since those repairs, the word has spread and Perry has received many calls from school personnel in other parts of the state, as well as private individuals.
By Ken Luchterhand, Melrose Chronicle
Scientific article in AMERICAN JOURNAL OF INDUSTRIAL MEDICINE 51:579-586 (2008):
High Frequency Voltage Transients Associated With Increased Cancer Incidence in Teachers in a California School: risk of cancer associated with this exposure was 64% Click here to read this article
Here’s the entire category of articles on this NoATT.blog site related to Radiation in Schools: https://neighborsorganizingagainsttrespassingtechnology.blog/category/radiation-in-schools/