I know 5 people who got cancer from their cell phones and when I posted that online a friend, a doctor’s wife, replied “I know dozens!”
Be advised: These “cell phones” are actually MICROWAVE RADIOS…THEY EMIT RADIATION! RADIATION ACCUMULATES IN THE BODY AND MAKES YOU ILL AND LEADS TO AN EARLY DEMISE…UNLESS YOU’RE ONE OF THESE STORIES:
7 year-old electrocuted while using charging cell phone
If you type “baby electrocuted by phone charger” you’ll see a few more articles of different incidents.
Teen dies from electrocution while using cell phone while bathing!
A woman was electrocuted/killed while using a cell phone plugged into a faulty usb charger.
Exploding Smart Phone Causes Injury Inside Moving Car w/ Pro Basketball Player & Friends.